Terms And Conditions
This website provides you with general information that is true and accurate to the best of The Headache Clinic’s knowledge.
We advise you that:
● We may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend the information contained on this website without notice.
● Information on this website is general information purposes only. You should take specific advice from one of our qualified professionals before taking any action based on this information.
● The Headache Clinic does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
● While the Headache Clinic has taken all reasonable care in placing the correct information on this website, it cannot be liable for any inaccuracy, error, omission,or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to the information contained in this website and its subsites; including its third parties' external links. The Headache Clinic fully excludes any and all liability of any kind to any person or entity that chooses to rely upon the information.
● The Headache Clinic is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Each page on this website must be read together with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer on that page. For more information, please read this website's full Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Copyright information.
If you ignore this disclaimer, you do so at your own risk.
This terms and conditions document applies to The Headache Clinic website and web pages including any electronic addresses and web services ("web spaces").
This terms and conditions document applies to The Headache Clinic website and web pages including any electronic addresses and web services ("web spaces"). It must be read in conjunction with our Privacy and Copyright statements. If you use this web space you agree to these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
● You must not use this web space to send commercial communications.
● You must not use this web space in any way that may damage the web space or the availability or accessibility of the web space, or in any way that is harmful or against the law.
● You must not use this web space to copy, store, host, send, use, publish or share any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root it or other malicious computer software.
● You must not carry out any data collection activities (including data mining, data extraction and data harvesting).
Limitations of liability
The Headache Clinic does not guarantee that:
● this web space will always be available, or will be available at all; or
● the information on this web space is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
The Headache Clinic will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, use of, or in connection with, this web space:
● for any direct, indirect or special loss; or
● for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or expected savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
The contents of this web space's terms and conditions will protect the The Headache Clinic officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, consultants and sub-contractors in relation to any losses you suffer in connection with the web space.
These limitations of liability apply even if the The Headache Clinic has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this web space's terms and conditions will exclude or limit any guarantee stated by law. If any item of this web space's terms and conditions is, or is found to be, unenforceable under the law, that will not affect the other provisions of this web space's terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, The Headache Clinic may take action to deal with the breach, including stopping your access to the web space, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the web space, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the web space and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
You agree to cover The Headache Clinic against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses in relation to claims or disputes incurred by The Headache Clinic because of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be ruled by New Zealand Governing Law, and any disagreement relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
The Headache Clinic’s contact details are:
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 0508 432 322